Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grab A Pen And Some Paper...

...and write this down: Kelly Poulin missed a day of work.
Man, this bum leg really blows! I NEVER miss work. I have to be hacking up a lung before I will call out. I haven't missed a day of work due to illness/injury in over 3 years. I thought I would be OK and would be able to just hang out at prescription drop-off all day(since that spot requires the least bending) but since my job is not a sit-down one I discovered that standing on this leg that I can't bend just isn't going to work. I went in to work for an hour and the other tech told me to go home. So I'm typing here with my leg propped up on the exersaucer hoping that it gets better by tomorrow. Now I'm having mom-guilt because I feel I should have picked up the boys first. I called Dawn--my SIL who watches my boys during the day-- and she told me to leave them with her and pick them up later. She's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment