Friday, August 21, 2009

New gdiaper Convert...Hopefully

I've been holding out for a while on buying gdiapers because I just couldn't justify the cost of them due to the fact that I can get sposies cheaper than I can get the gdiaper inserts. But then I thought "But what about the cost to the environment?" Well, tonight I caved and placed an order for the starter kit and case of inserts. Green guilt got me. Now I'm checking all over the place looking for the cloth inserts. I'm going to get addicted, I know. I also know that I will never ever ever get Mark on board with this. We're obviously not going to be able to totally switch, but I want to at least try it out on weekends or when we're at home. Even when we're doing it this way it's less trash that we're contributing. I checked out the gdiapers website and they offer a cloth insert option but alas, the size I need is out of stock until the end of the month. So if anyone has any gdiaper tips, likes, dislikes, whatever--please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment