Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted....

Yes, yes, yes!!!! I am on vacation next week and I can't wait! I really need it! Why is it that the last week before vacation is the week where you swear you'll crack? It's really been hard for me to bite my tongue and not say what I want to say back to people but I held back and let me tell ya, it has not been easy! I have lots of fun things to do with the fam next week which includes Lucas' first trip to the beach! Sand, waves, and maybe a lighthouse will be part of the fun. A museum trip is thrown in there for a rainy day(if there is one; if not, I won't be upset!) There will also be a day to veg or to get some stuff done around the house. We have to put our house back together after all the stuff is done to it but I'll save that gripe for another post. This post is about fun!

Mark and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary last Sunday(I know! I've been with the same guy that long and haven't tired of him yet!) with a trip to The Olive Garden with boys in tow. It would have been nice to go by ourselves but it would have been a pain in the butt to find a sitter and we thought it would just be easier to bring them. It was kinda last minute anyway since I said "Hey, it's our anniversary, wanna go out?" so Garrett chimes in with "Yeah, let's go to Denny's!" Sure kid, I'm going to celebrate our love over pancakes. I SO do not think so! (now pancakes the next morning is another story...) Of course Lucas had to charm all the waitresses with his cute babyness.

At this time tomorrow I will be singing "Vacation" by the Go-Go's and doing the vacation dance. Yes, there is a dance. Mark made it up years ago. Maybe I'll post a video, who knows. Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment