Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home Again

Dang, these guys sure can get a lot done in a couple of days! My bedroom windows are installed, the subfloor in the kitchen is down, and the floor/ceiling/walls (the bad parts anyway) in the kitchen are replaced. Oh yeah, they put the new roof down too! I'm a few steps closer to getting my house as I knew it back. Oh, and did I mention the dishwasher? Just thinking about it makes me giddy. So back to the windows...those were done yesterday. I got home from work and child pick-upping so of course the first thing I do is go upstairs to check them out. Gone is the big-ass mirror that was between the 2 windows. Good riddance to that! Seeing myself in all my glory skeeves me out. (little sidebar--the previous-previous owner was a dance instructor so there are huge mirrors aplenty in this house). I proceed to open the windows. They crank open very nicely! Next I noticed that there are no screens! I gave Mark the "WTF" call at work and he said "relax woman, I'll take care of it!" Don't you love how he talks me down? Turns out they were missing so our contractor put in an order for them. Kelly is happy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment