Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter Blahs???

I'm not sure if this minor funk that I'm in is the winter doldrums or just life getting too far ahead of me, but lately I've been feeling like work, home and parenting has been sucking the life right out of me.  Even one of my dear coworkers has picked up on it.  I've been a bit of a crankass lately.  It's pretty bad when my crankypants mood crosses over into the workplace because I am usually very good at leaving work stuff at work and home stuff at home.   I love my family more than life but I need a break!  So I've decided that Mark and I are going to get away sans kids for a weekend.  Yippee!  My mom has graciously agreed to watch the boys for me so we can do this.  We probably won't be able to do this until the beginning of March but it gives me something to look forward to during these long winter months!

No comments:

Post a Comment