Monday, April 4, 2011

Bumper Sticker Sighting

I hate to go anywhere near a grocery store on the weekends, but the fridge needed replenishing so I dragged my butt to Hannaford to pick up some rations.  I don't like bumper stickers for my own vehicles but I do enjoy reading other people's bumpers.  So after getting said rations I was wheeling my cart through the parking lot when I saw a "bumper sticker"(for lack of a better word for it...it was one of those homemade ones with individual letter stickers) that said "Everybody has the right to be stupid but you are abusing the privelage."  No, I did not misspell that.  That's exactly how it read.  The irony in that was enough to make me chuckle.   If I was one of those kinds of people who actually have their phones with them at all times and also knows how to upload pictures off of an ancient dumbphone, I totally would have taken a pic to put on here.  You'll just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a sticker on someones back window a while back which stated "I drive like a Cullen." It was a funny reference, but grossly inaccurate. Not only were they driving the standard speed for the interstate, but their car was not flashy enough for a Cullen. They had a regular car like everybody else on the road had.

    At least the sticker didn't read "I eat like a Cullen."

    ReplyDelete