Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome Ladytoesocks!

I've lured my sister to the darkside. Bwahahahaha! She is now a proud blog owner. Of course, her life isn't the open book that mine is so she set her blog to private. She sent me an invitation to it so when it showed up in my email it said "You have an invitation from Ladytoesocks..." so I thought it was from a store that sells socks ttherefore I didn't open it right away but I thought "Wow C would like that place. She loves toesocks!" so to me that was kinda funny. Anyway, welcome!

I'm writing this post from my boudoir on my new laptop!! Woohoo!! Mr. P has been talking for a while about getting me one since my blogging and facebooking has been cramping his WoW style. So a couple of nights ago during one of my middle of the night 'net shopping trips (hey, had to replace the midnight snacking with something!) I was pricing netbooks at Ye Olde Bestbuy and discovered that laptops weren't that much more than netbooks so into the virtual shopping cart it went. I saved it until the next morning for Mark to look at to make sure it wasn't junk and now here we are! I'm going to add a random picture of something just because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment