Saturday, January 15, 2011

We took the plunge...

...and bought a minivan today.  Yep, we're officially uncool now.  We said goodbye to Mark's Mazda 6 and hello to a Dodge Grand Caravan.  It was inevitable, really.  In practical terms, it makes a lot of sense for a family of 4 to have some space in their main vehicle.  Also, Mark needs a vehicle to haul his r/c airplanes in the summer(actually, that was the main reason). I put a plea on facebook for someone to send me a link to "Swagger Wagon" so we can get some cool back.  I wrote in the snow on the hood of my car when we got home...it says "Still Kelly's Rollerskate"* on it.  I would have taken a pic but my camera is missing.  'Scuse me while I go herd with the other sheep. ;)

*I drive a Hyundai Accent.  I could lift it if I tried.

4 comments:

  1. Well now when you come over there's a lot more room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now, it's exciting...I kid, because I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like new cars all around this month! Don't worry you can make a minivan cool :0)

    ReplyDelete