Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

I used to think that the best part of Thanksgiving was all the food.  Man, do I ever love pie!!!  When I was a kid, I used to think that Thanksgiving was a time to remember the Pilgrims and the Native Americans coming together to feast.   I guess it still is, but now it is so much more to me.  Today, as I was at my sisters table while my mom said the prayer, I was thinking about what I have to be thankful for.  I can't even begin to start.  I live what I believe to be a very blessed life.  There are sooooo many people out there that are worse off than me.  For that,  I feel so undeserving.  Here's my attempt at putting it all in a nutshell....
Today and all other days I am thankful for the life that God has given me and for everyone that's in it.  And pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment